In a time when the enemy is using confusion as a tool to deceive many, why would Christian leaders choose ambiguity over clarity? As we’re going to see today, ambiguity about important issues is often a symptom of yoking with the world and wanting to be liked by everybody. So we’ve become Christians who want to be known what we’re for – which is a good thing – but we refuse to define those boundaries or stand up against the very dangers that can confuse and deceive the sheep.
Today you’re going to hear some news about a popular pastor sending a very confusing message to 0ur nation’s capitol, and you’re going to hear about how the Emergent Movement is re-emerging, stronger than ever. And you thought that movement was so yesterday.
Joining us in the first segment today is Christian talk show host and author Carl Gallups. his Florida-based program, Freedom Friday is one of the leading discernment shows on radio. Carl is senior pastor of Hickory Hammock Baptist Church in Florida, and he also hosts of YouTube Christian Apologetics – God and Country channel PPSIMMONS. He has written a book titled The Magic Man in the Sky: Effectively Defending the Christian Faith, released a few months back. You can hear him on Freedom Friday, a podcast interview show.
- Can we reclaim the Church? (standupforthetruth.com)
- What makes the watchman tick? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Why blending faiths doesn’t work (standupforthetruth.com)
- What’s Wrong with being “Seeker Sensitve”? (defendingcontending.com)
- Exploring a new kind of Christianity
- Spiritual and economic confusion to hit Christians in 2013? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Does Truth win? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Evangelize or Compromise? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Christians Respond to Giglio’s Withdrawal: New Era of Religious Intolerance in America? (christianpost.com)
- Megachurches, Multi-Site and the Next 50 Years: Is the Local Church Doomed to Extinction? (christianresearchnetwork.org)
- Emergence Christianity “Explosion!” (standupforthetruth.com)