Does our education system need reform? People assume that the National Education Association (NEA) is all about educating children. But more and more evidence is mounting that the NEA is really more about indoctrinating them into a non biblical worldview.
In fact we are going to look at some cases today that ten years ago you never would have imagined could happen in the classroom. Today these are becoming not the extreme but the norm.
Joining us in our first segment to talk about this is Kyle Olson, publisher and founder of EAGnews.org dedicated to education reform. Kyle is a contributor to TownHall.Com and has written a book titled, Indoctrination: How Useful Idiots Are Using Our Schools To Subvert American Exceptionalism.
Here is a video explaining what this is about:
- Tired of the NEA? Too Bad. (ateachertransformed.com)
- Public School Teaches “White Privilege” Class
- Wisconsin School Board Candidate Posted Picture of Himself Brandishing Knife in Classroom By Kyle Olson (Jan 21, 2013)
- Oakland’s Radical Occupy Teachers Finally Reveal Their Goal: ‘Abolish Capitalism’ By Kyle Olson (Jan 12, 2013)
- Crowd Laughs as Chicago Teachers Union President Talks about Killing the Rich By Kyle Olson (Jan 8, 2013)
- NEA gave $15 Million to advocacy groups (hotair.com)