Does God dream, or does He know? If He is love, does He hate? Why are words like missional, contemplative and spiritual being twisted by the enemy and lead to confusion in the Church?
There is a lost and hurting world, and a whole new generation of Christians who are getting their ideas about Christian doctrine from the words we use and the way we communicate. Today we are dialoging about those ideas we have about God, and why the words we use to describe Him matter.
Joining us today is Dave Wager, the author of several books and the president of Silver Birch Ranch and Nicolet Bible Institute in northern Wisconsin. Dave is also the president of a ministry called The Omega Force, a catalyst that helps Christians learn the Word of God through college-level courses that anyone can take online.
- Who does Jesus think He is? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Who’s your real Daddy? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Divided We Fall (defendingcontending.com)
- Are you embracing contemplative practices in the New Year? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Thoughts on Secular Humanism and Liberal Christianity (standupforthetruth.com)
- Is “Jesus Calling” in your library? (standupforthetruth.com)