2 Corinthians 5:9 So whether we are at home or away, we make it our aim to please him.
Today we are talking about what pleasing God looks like. Sometimes we think the right amount of money or the most impactful works or even the right amount of time spent in church ministry will be just the thing that God loves most. What if your aim to please God isn’t about those things, but something else? Something more simple?
Joining us today is Dave Wager, the author of several books and the president of Silver Birch Ranch and Nicolet Bible Institute in northern Wisconsin. Dave is also the president of a ministry called The Omega Force, a catalyst that helps Christians learn the Word of God through college-level courses that anyone can take online.
Bible verses (roll your mouse over the links to read along):
2 Timothy 2:15
1 Thessalonians 2:4
1 John 4:1
2 Timothy 2:22
2 Timothy 3:2-5
- The Dangerous Time of False Unity (standupforthetruth.com)
- The Demise of Biblical Discernment (standupforthetruth.com)
- A ‘No Compromise’ Conversation (donotbesurprised.com)
- The Local Church and Why It Matters (gty.org)
- How to Know When the Emerging Church Shows Signs of Emerging Into Your Church (lighthousetrailsresearch.com)
- The “Energymatter” Jesus (herescope.blogspot.com)
- What the Gospel Is, and What It Is Not (airocross.com)
- How Confusion Breeds Chrislam (standupforthetruth.com)
- We Need an Explicit Gospel, but Chandler’s Isn’t Perfect (steakandabible.com)