How would you react if your child were taught that America is to blame for the September 11, 2001 attacks on our nation? One mom from Texas was going through her child’s homework when she discovered an assignment with questions and answers that suggest America was to blame for the 9/11 attacks. She soon learned that her child’s 5th grade class isn’t the only one implementing radical leftist curricula.
This mom, Kara Sands of Corpus Christi, Texas, posted photos of the test on Facebook so that others would be aware of what Flour Bluff Intermediate School was teaching. The questionable content included this:
“Why might the United States be a target for terrorism?” The answer? “Decisions we made in the United States have had negative effects on people elsewhere.”
“I’m not going to justify radical terrorists by saying we did anything to deserve that — over 3,000 people died,” Sands told KRIS-TV.
Hat tip: Rosanna F.
- Texas Mom Outraged After Finding Stunning Question About 9/11, Terrorism on Her Son’s 5th Grade Test (theblaze.com)
- Texas Mom Claims Child’s Quiz Blames U.S. For 9/11 Attacks (on.aol.com)
- Education Texas Mom Outraged After Finding Stunning Question About 9/11, Terrorism on Her Son’s 5th Grade Test (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Texas Mom Outraged After Finding Stunning Questions About 9/11, Terrorism On Her Son’s 5th Grade Test (joemiller.us)
- Texas mom angry after school blames U.S. for 9/11 attacks (redalertpolitics.com)