The “powers that be” of the media do not like the Power that Is, our holy God. And they are getting more brazen in attacking Jesus. Now we of course know that the world will hate Him because it does not know Him. And there are many who say that for Christians, fighting the culture war is useless, because that’s just the way the world is. And we agree that the only way to impact our culture is to share the Gospel; the true Hope we have in Christ. But we also agree that sometimes a good old-fashioned attention-getter is often what it takes to wake Christians up to the fact that time is short for sharing that hope, as the world around us grows increasingly hostile to Christ’s message.
Today you’re going to hear about some of those efforts to wake up the sleeping Church. Joining us in our first segment is Julaine Appling of Wisconsin Family Action, a fierce advocate for marriage, family, life and liberty. The education arm of this organization is Wisconsin Family Council, and here Julaine works to forward Judeo-Christian principles and values by informing citizens, churches and policymakers about important pro-family legislative and cultural issues so they will be inspired to get involved in preserving and strengthening marriage and family in Wisconsin.
- Walking a Tightrope as a Christian?
- Pedophiles want same rights as homosexuals
- Fox News star in smackdown over Bible truth (wnd.com)
- Sears and J.C. Penney Respond to ‘SNL‘ Sketch Complaint – NYTimes.com
- Local Green Bay Group to protest NBC26 over SNL Sketch
- Tebow’s Pastor Blasts Attacks on Christianity (radio.foxnews.com)
- ERADICATE: BLOTTING OUT GOD IN AMERICA (Entire Introduction) (blottingoutgod.com)