Should Christians hope for world peace? We know in our Bible Jesus spoke of wars and rumors of war in the last days, and we also know there will be a false peace on earth. What is happening in our world today? On Monday, President Obama prepared for his trip to the Middle East by meeting with Muslim and Arab officials, and many in the United States are asking about what the president’s goal is with this trip.
Joining us to talk about world issues like these from a Christian perspective is Ryan Mauro, founder of WorldThreats.com, and Radical Islam.0rg. and an intelligence analyst with the Asymmetric Warfare and Intelligence Center. Ryan has done extensive research for the Reform Party of Syria, a group dedicated to bringing democracy to that country. In 2005, he published his first book, Death to America: The Unreported Battle of Iraq, about the conflict in the Middle East.
Ryan has provided our listeners with a free DVD of the movie, Obsession. Just go to THIS LINK and type in the password “LeMay.”
Ryan has appeared on dozens of radio and TV shows, including the Left’s Al Franken Show and the Right’s Laura Ingraham Show. He’s a frequent guest speaker at venues such as the prestigious Intelligence Summit, has broken front-page stories on Internet news Web sites, and has had articles widely published in media outlets such as Pajamas Media, FrontPage Magazine, and the peer-reviewed journal, Middle East Quarterly. Check out Ryan’s Blog.
- Finding God in the details (standupforthetruth.com)
- When America switched sides in terror war (religiousfreedomcoalition.org)
- Obama visit to stress plight of Mideast Christians (timesofisrael.com)
- Rob Bell Releases New Trailer for Upcoming Book, Compares God to Oldsmobile (christianresearchnetwork.org)
- Rob Bell to Teach Teens That Christian Beliefs About Hell are ‘Misguided and Toxic’ (christianresearchnetwork.org)
- Is Rob Bell Becoming as Irrelevant as an Oldsmobile? (fightingforthefaith.com)
- Is the Church losing its salt? (standupforthetruth.com)