Christians should know the dangers of placing too much importance on money. We know from the Bible that we are to worship God, and it is not even possible to worship Him at the same time we respect or pursue earthly riches. How can we keep that correct perspective as the world slides toward economic chaos and fear? Joining us for this segment is Doug Wakefield, a financial thought leader for 25 years and president of Best Minds, Inc.
Later on in the program, We know Jesus is coming back. Not in the way Hollywood or Saturday Night Live depicts in their own blasphemous ways, but we want to share an opinion piece with you from one writer who thinks that these worldly depictions we see on television are actually blowing wind into the sails of the re-emerging Emergent Church movement.
- How Confusion Breeds Chrislam (standupforthetruth.com)
- Backsliding (herescope.blogspot.com)
- Spiritual formation is gearing the Church up for self delusion (thepropheticyears.com)
- NEW PRINT BOOKLET TRACT: How to Know When the Emerging Church Shows Signs of Emerging Into Your Church (lighthousetrailsresearch.com)
- The Demise of Biblical Discernment (standupforthetruth.com)
- Church of Tares and the real roots of the Emergent movement (standupforthetruth.com)
- Roman Catholic Roma Downey, Producer of ‘The Bible’ Miniseries, Says Francis I Will Be a ‘Pope of Hope’ (donotbesurprised.com)