Do you know much about “Common Core,” the part of the government’s economic stimulus program will poke, prod and train your children? This is a two-pronged beast: The Common Core Standards, and the Common Core Curriculum. Elements of this system are already datamining your children through many different measuring tools including wireless skin sensors, facial expression cameras and even MRIs.
Where does Common Core come from, and what is its end game?We have a panel of experts in studio today, including the Freedom Project’s academic director Dr. Duke Pesta, and student development director Mary Black. We also have with us Mr. Colin Gunn, filmmaker and creator of the hit, Indoctrination, as well as his newest project, Wait Til It’s Free.
The speakers will be part of a Freedom Project Education event this weekend. We want to provide you with as many resources as we can about this topic. If you would like to explore homeschooling for your children, there are many great curricula available including one we highly recommend: Freedom Education Project.
- Obama’s national curriculum: Rotten to the Common Core (Part 1) (illinoisreview.typepad.com)
- The Dangers of Core Curriculum
- PDF: Reasons for Common Core Concern
- Teacher of the Year Acceptance Speech
- Common Core…aka: total BS (armyliving13.wordpress.com)
- Where Did Common Core Come From, Part 1 (stopcommoncorewa.wordpress.com)
- Heritage Foundation Scholar Speaks Out on Common Core from Alabama Political Reporter (educationviews.org)
- Is ‘Common Core’ Education or Indoctrination? (educationviews.org)
- Children of indoctrination (standupforthetruth.com)
- 3-year-olds chant “union power!” after reading new children’s book
- Attention, parents: Common Core opt-out form now available (michellemalkin.com)
- Indoctrination and Data Mining in Common Core: Here’s Why America’s Schools May Be in More Trouble Than You Think (theblaze.com)