We’ve got a lot of news to share with you today, including these headlines:
- American Mosques are off limits for the FBI, WHY?
- Bill Clinton: “Israel must make peace or disappear”
- Obama to fill key Vatican post
In our first segment we are talking a look at Evangelical arm of Christianity, it’s history and where it is headed. Lately it seems to be embracing the things of this world, while turning its back on the inerrancy of Scripture.
From Pastor Andy Stanley denying the trustworthiness of God’s Word to Evangelical leaders at the top echelon’s of the National Association of Evangelicals (NAE) embracing extreme environmentalism, inviting Jim Wallis to speak at their national meetings and signing onto the “Common Word Between Us and You” document with Muslim leaders that says Christians and Muslims worship the same God.
With us is Jan Markell, the founder and president of Olive Tree Ministries, a non-profit organization that has been watching the times in the Church since 1982. Her nationally-syndicated radio program “Understanding The Times” is heard around the world and on our station, Q90FM, on Saturday mornings.
- Evangelical Leaders Intensify Call for Bipartisan Immigration Reform
- The Evangelical Immigration Table Exposed As Another Soros Front (juicyecumenism.com)
- Andy Stanley’s Clever Denial of Biblical Inerrancy (fightingforthefaith.com)
Influential Evangelicals Withdraw from Christian-Muslim Statement
- Should We Be Using “Climate Change” to Reengage Our Youth? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Lies we’ve told ourselves about interfaith dialog