Has God called the visible church to be unified? Or is He calling for unity among the Bride of Christ?
We are now seeing many converging roads to a unity that has nothing to do with either the Gospel of Jesus Christ or the only way He speaks of. Instead, the world and the visible church is calling for the Globalization of our governments, our economies and even our faiths. Our guest today has been following this globalization that is being shaped by trends, leaders and movements. In fact Gary Kah not only follows these developments, he has been taking a stand and warning us about these things for several decades. Gary is a researcher who has written two best-selling books explaining the goals of the one-world/interfaith movement. His books, En Route to Global Occupation and The New World Religion, are fully documented and are critical in understanding today’s global developments – including the current financial crisis. Check out Gary’s website.
- Strength for the Church (standupforthetruth.com)
- Do NOT be surprised (standupforthetruth.com)
- Are We Seeing Signs of the Close of the Age? (standupforthetruth.com)
- What Is the Name that Is Above Every Name? (christianresearchnetwork.org)
- Battle Lines Drawn (standupforthetruth.com)