Today we’re getting the latest on Wisconsin’s bill requiring women seeking abortions to first see their babies on ultrasound. And what is the status of Wisconsin’s abortion clinics set to close? Will judges block this move? Julaine Appling from Wisconsin Family Action joins us today.
- Planned Parenthood to close Appleton, Green Bay clinics after Act 37 signing
- Wisconsin governor signs abortion bill requiring ultrasound (foxnews.com)
- Wisconsin Planned Parenthood Will Sue to Stop Women From Seeing Ultrasound (standupforthetruth.com)
- Judge blocks new Wisconsin abortion law (foxnews.com)
- District judge temporarily blocks part of Wisconsin’s new abortion law (reuters.com)