The Bible says that in the Old Testament, Joshua, son of Nun, had a deep and intimate relationship with the Lord. After his death and the death the next generation, a third generation “grew up, who neither knew the Lord nor what He had done for Israel. Then the Israelites did evil in the eyes of the Lord, and served the Baals.”
Think about that for a moment. How is it that those who follow the teachings of their forefathers can so easily fall away? Why are we surprised that it happens in our current day? Could we be the third generation that needs a deep revival?
Joining us in our first segment today author and evangelist Jacob Prasch. Jacob is the director of Moriel Ministries.
Jacob is a Hebrew-speaking evangelist to the Jews and a Bible teacher elaborating on the original Judeo-Christian background and hermeneutics of the New Testament, and his emphasis is on church planting and missions. He is also the producer of The Daniel Project, a DVD investigative documentary that puts ancient predictions under a journalistic microscope and presents this astonishing subject in a unique format that is both entertaining and challenging.
- Seduction of the Hebrew Root Movement Part 1 of 2
- Can Christians Be Spiritually Deceived, and How Can They Avoid it? (lighthousetrailsresearch.com)
- Scoffers: It’s getting worse (standupforthetruth.com)
- Hillsong Church NYC: Cult of Celebrity (slaughteringthesheep.wordpress.com)
- Did God Put “Eternity In Their Hearts” or “The World In Their Hearts”? (lighthousetrailsresearch.com)
- It begins: Pedophiles call for same rights as homosexuals
- Former ‘Archbishop’ Desmond Tutu: I Much Rather Prefer to Go to Hell Than a ‘Homophobic Heaven’