Will pastors soon be forced to perform gay marriage ceremonies? It sounds like there is already a legal case in Britain, where a couple who already has a civil union will go to court to force churches to host gay weddings. Remember last week we reported that one Texas senator has been viciously mocked for predicting that same scenario will probably happen in the United States.
But first we’re going to check in with our friend Julaine Appling of Wisconsin Family Action, a fierce advocate for marriage, family, life and liberty. The education arm of this organization is Wisconsin Family Council, and here Julaine works to forward Judeo-Christian principles and values by informing citizens, churches and policymakers about important pro-family legislative and cultural issues so they will be inspired to get involved in preserving and strengthening marriage and family.
- Same-sex couples hail court’s marriage ruling, but effect in Wisconsin remains unclear (host.madison.com)
- Pro-family leaders: Expect ‘persecution from the government’ over gay ‘marriage’ (lifesitenews.com)
- Senator bashed for suggesting gay marriage could lead to persecution of pastors (standupforthetruth.com)
- All eyes on Jerusalem: Gay Pride in the Holy City
- TODD STARNES: San Antonio proposal could bar Christians from city council (radio.foxnews.com)
- Protecting Religious Freedom in the Wake of the Supreme Court’s Marriage Rulings (speakupmovement.org)