Many Christians are reconsidering how they approach a culturally favorite tradition – especially in America – Halloween. Do we avoid it entirely, leverage it as an outreach opportunity, or keep the traditions of candy, princess and superhero costumes?
Today we’re talking with film maker and best selling author Caryl Matrisciana, a well-known expert on ancient and modern world religions, contemporary cults, paganism and the occult. Best-selling author, journalist, researcher and co-produced or contributed research and expertise to more than 70 documentaries for over 30 years. (Hear our interview about Caryl’s testimony here.)
Caryl Productions most popular 2011 DVD release WIDE IS THE GATE: The Emerging New Christianity – VOLUME ONE is a must-see, and she has produced many excellent films since.
- The Darker Side of a Dark Holiday: Where Did Halloween Come From? (Pt. 1) (christianpost.com)
- Trappings of the Occult (standupforthetruth.com)
- THREE THINGS YOU CAN DO TO STAY THE COURSE
- WHAT IS “CHRISTIAN PALESTINIANISM?”
- WHAT LINKS BREATH PRAYER, “PRACTICING THE PRESENCE” AND YOGA?