There is a very concerning epidemic sweeping the church: As Christians ignore the Bible and turn toward a post modern view of Truth + relativism, we’re hearing from church-goers around the world who tell us that they have experienced being a false convert, when they thought they were “good to go.” Is that your experience?
All this week we are talking about salvation, and whether as Christians we need to do anything to live out our faith once we are saved. There are believers in several camps on this, and you may hear differing opinions as we discuss it. But the important thing to ask is, what does God’s Word say?
Comment below and we will share your thoughts and verses this week:
- Emergent, convergent apathy in the church (standupforthetruth.com)
- A much-ignored doctrine: Church Discipline (standupforthetruth.com)
- Strange Fire – The Puritan Commitment to Sola Scriptura – Steve Lawson (thecripplegate.com)
- Letter to the Editor: How Can I Find a Good Bible-Believing Church? (lighthousetrailsresearch.com)
- Hath God Said? (standupforthetruth.com)
- “The Devil’s Lie to Give False Security to Damned People” (airocross.com)