You won’t hear the Common Core happenings in mainstream media – but we cover it quite a bit and we’ve ammassed quite a few programs, guests, articles and resources on our website to try to help people make sense out of a curriculum and standards that seemingly don’t make a lot of sense, especially when you see and hear about the consequences.
In our first segment we’re talking with someone who has been sounding the alarm about national Common Core standards and curriculum. Kyle Olson is publisher and founder of EAGnews.org dedicated to education reform. Kyle is a contributor to TownHall.Com and has written a book titled, Indoctrination: How Useful Idiots Are Using Our Schools To Subvert American Exceptionalism.
- Common Core strikes again. (standupforthetruth.com)
- Common Core Divides Private Schools (foxbusiness.com)
- Common Core sneaks politics into class (foxnews.com)
- Angry Md. Parents Band Together To Fight Common Core (baltimore.cbslocal.com)
- Colorado 6th Graders, Parents, Required To Take “Righty/Lefty” Survey (standupforthetruth.com)