“I find the love, I find the support, I find the non-judgmental eyes when I come here,” attendee Leah Stanfield says of her beer service. “And I find friends that love God [and] love craft beer.” So what do you think? Is this new trend something that will win souls, or is it a carnal trend that doesn’t belong in Christ’s Church? Approximately 30-40 people meet for the weekly gathering, which includes Bible readings, fellowship and communion–all over pizza and beer at Zio Carlo pub.
About The Author
- Hard Scriptures to Read In God’s Word October 15, 2019
- Study on ‘Discipline of the Mind and Devotion’ October 8, 2019
- The Great Tribulation & Return of Christ: Matthew 24 October 6, 2019
- Stunning Outcome From University’s Discrimination Against Christians October 4, 2019
- God’s Ways Are Above Ours: What’s the Price of Redemption? October 2, 2019