Whether organizations linked to the Muslim Brotherhood are working with Christian allies, or whether Evangelical leaders work together with cultists to maximize political influence, our nation, our churches and individuals are beginning to turn a blind eye to compromise.
And yet if you speak out against selling out, you are labelled a Pharisee, a hater, or even un-Christ-like.
In this first segment we are joined by our guest, national security insider Ryan Mauro.
Ryan is founder of The Clarion Project.org, WorldThreats.com, and RadicalIslam.org. and an intelligence analyst with the Asymmetric Warfare and Intelligence Center. Ryan has done extensive research for the Reform Party of Syria, a group dedicated to bringing democracy to that country. In 2005, he published his first book, Death to America: The Unreported Battle of Iraq, about the conflict in the Middle East.
Ryan has provided our listeners with a free DVD of the movie, Obsession. Just go to THIS LINK and type in the password “LeMay.”
- How the Muslim Brotherhood Is Winning in America (counterjihadreport.com)
- Ryan Mauro: Homeland Security Advisor Openly Supports the Muslim Brotherhood (counterjihadreport.com)
- “Christian” “Compromise” leads to Christian persecution (christianpersecutioninamerica.com)
- New book: “Mormonism is branch of Christianity” (standupforthetruth.com)
- YET ANOTHER CHRISTIAN/MORMON BLENDING
- Mom fined for not packing Ritz crackers in lunch (standupforthetruth.com)
- Costco — the Bible is fiction
- Air Force drops ‘So Help Me God’ from oaths (foxnews.com)