President, Watchman Fellowship, Inc.
In light of the new direction the Emergent Church is taking, we’re covering an article later this program from Fighting For The Faith: A New 95 Theses: Challenging The Excesses of American Evangelicalism.
First, if you were an evangelical or denominational power-leader and you had one shot at speaking to a group of cult members about your faith, what would you tell them?
Watchman Fellowship is an apologetics and discernment ministry that provides research and evaluation on cults, the occult, and new religious movements from a traditional Christian perspective. Rev. Walker is directly involved with evangelism and apologetics in a variety of related fields including Mormonism, the New Age Movement, Armstrongism, Satanism and the occult.
James is offering a free copy of his 2-hour DVD, The Marks of a Cult
He speaks at churches and universities throughout the world, and evangelizes to the lost at Jehovah’s Witnesses’ conventions, Mormon temple openings and New Age events.
Because of his background and love for those lost in the cults and alternative religions, James Walker has invested his life into reaching them with the true Gospel of Jesus Christ. His desire is to work together with local churches to evangelize those in the cults and to bring them into healthy, Bible-centered churches.
Stand Up For The Truth Resource: All About Mormons: a side-by-side comparison
Watchman Fellowship Resources:
- Basics of Mormonism: Falling Upward
- Mormonism vs. Christianity: Part Three in a Series
- Latter-day Saint Doctrine vs. Biblical Christianity
- Mormon Theology vs. Christianity
- A Response to AOG’s Superintendent Wood (standupforthetruth.com)
- At BYU, Baptist says Mormons and evangelicals “may go to jail together” (standupforthetruth.com)
- The problem with witnessing to Mormons (standupforthetruth.com)
- Mohler, Mormons, and Moral Co-Belligerence? (ilyston.wordpress.com)
- Al Mohler likes Mormon neighbors, but his God doesn’t (friendsofjustice.wordpress.com)
- Should Christian Leaders Lecture at BYU? (standupforthetruth.com)