Secular psychology and mind games is our topic today, with our guest Dave Wager!
In our age we have many more psychological ailments and syndromes that sometimes we need to ask – are we victims, and do we bring some of this on ourselves? What does God’s Word have to say?
Dave Wager is with us in studio today. He is the author of several books and the president of Silver Birch Ranch and Nicolet Bible Institute in northern Wisconsin. Dave is also the co-host of a brand new radio program on our station designed to help young people understand the Truth of God’s Word. Check out HopeNet Radio with Dave Wager and Jeff Strommen Sunday evenings from 7 – 9 and have your teens tune in! Here is the episode from yesterday’s HopeNet program.
- Where have all the good men gone? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Making it right (standupforthetruth.com)
- Can we “make a decision for Christ?” (standupforthetruth.com)
- On plagiarism, tone, and tribalism (standupforthetruth.com)
- Build a god (exposegcm.wordpress.com)