Religious liberty are under attack in the West, and many are waking up to this strange new reality. But is it also under attack in some of our own Christian churches? We’re going to talk about that today and share some news headlines, and we’ve also got an example of how reporters are able to manipulate bias so easily you may not even realize the truth until you dig a little deeper. We also covered a contemplative practice called Taize.
Joining us in our first segment is political pundit Robert Meyer. Robert writes for RenewAmerica, and two of his latest articles are, War on Christmas v. religious liberty, and In defense of “fundamentalism.”
- Bakery in Hot Water for Refusing Gay Wedding Cake (newser.com)
- War on Christian Bakers: Oregon Rules Civil Rights Violated over a Same-Sex Wedding Cake (ivoter.com)
- Persecution, Repression, and Religious Liberty (christianpost.com)
- Christians for Gay Marriage Launch “Not All Like That” Campaign (standupforthetruth.com)
- Florida official tells Christian charity to choose between Jesus and cheese (standupforthetruth.com)
- Is it really possible for Christians to do greater works than Jesus?
- Why This section on persecution of Christians? (carm.org)
- MCLAREN’S CANA INITIATIVE MARKS NEW ERA FOR NEO EMERGENTS