Today we’re talking about a controversial film taking the internet by storm: a new documentary-length film, Babies Are Murdered Here. We’re asking the question: where has the visible church been? Why have most churches turned a blind eye to the horrific holocaust that has killed more human beings (56 Million now) than in the Revolutionary War, Civil War, World War I, World War II, The Korean War, Viet Nam, and the Gulf Wars, COMBINED?
The director of the movie, Crown Rights Media’s Marcus Pittman, joins us in our first segment to talk to us about why he made the film:
- Rep. Hartzler: More Americans Aborted in 2008 Than Died in 7 Wars Combined (cnsnews.com)
- New Pro-Life Documentary, ‘Babies Are Murdered Here’ (christiannewswire.com)
- Three Key Points from the ‘Babies Are Murdered Here’ Documentary (airocross.com)
- Evangelical Environmentalists Join March for Life to Save Babies From Toxins, Chemical Exposure (christianpost.com)
- ‘Babies Are Murdered Here’ Documentary Calls Upon Church to Repent of Apathy Toward Abortion (christiannews.net)