In case you’ve been too busy shoveling snow to notice, the earth we live in is undergoing a radical transition. Whether you call it birth pangs or turbulence or some other metaphor, we’re going to show you today some shocking facts and reports on just how radical that change has been in the past few years. We’re going to zone in on one year in particular: the year 2010. Why is this significant?
Our guest today is Mary Danielsen. You can find her reports on the high-tech influences used by world governments to keep tabs on its citizens. She shares this on her The Things to Come blog. Other helpful sites and articles referenced today:
- Transformers: More than meets the eye (standupforthetruth.com)
- A breach of apostasy in post-modern churches (standupforthetruth.com)
- Sunni vs. Shiite: Why Christians should be very concerned (standupforthetruth.com)
- COMMON CODE FOR THE WHOLE WORLD
- COMMON CORE LESSONS REDUCING TEACHERS TO “ROBOTS”
- Embracing Contemplative Shows Ill Effects at Moody Bible Institute in Ecumenical “Road to Rome” Event (lighthousetrailsresearch.com)
- MCLAREN’S CANA INITIATIVE MARKS NEW ERA FOR NEO EMERGENTS
- THE NEXT ERA FOR PROGRESSIVE EMERGENCE
- EMERGING TOWARDS CONVERGENCE
- EMERGENT CHURCH FINALLY SHOWS ITS REAL INTENTIONS!