Today we’ve got several rather disturbing news stories to share from the United Nations, the FDA and public education that point to a growing push for a global peace plan.
Up first, we’re checking in with a man who knows full well what happens when religions are blended. Born and raised as a Muslim in Baghdad, Elijah Abraham offers a unique perspective on the nature of Islam. Elijah is now a born-again Christian and today is the founder and executive director of Living Oasis Ministries, reaching Muslims with the Gospel. Abraham is part of Biblical Missiology, a group dedicated to shining the light of truth on a movement called Chrislam, the blending of Christianity and Islam that has been infesting the Body of Christ and is a growing concern.
- So goes Europe, so goes the Church? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Your mission field to lukewarm Christians (standupforthetruth.com)
- UN Plotting to “Dramatically Alter” Your Views and Behavior
- RELIGIOUS LEADERS OF ALL STRIPES ENDORSE SON OF GOD MOVIE
- GENETICALLY MODIFIED BABIES
- BOSTON TEEN ABDUCTED BY OUR GOVERNMENT
- CHRISTIAN COLLEGE BRINGS DALAI LAMA’S BUDDHIST PRACTICE, “LOJONG”
- LGBTQ “FUTURE PASTORS” TO TRAIN, PLAN FOR THE PULPIT
- POPE TO COPELAND: CATHOLICS AND CHARISMATICS MUST SPIRITUALLY UNITE