Today it’s the full gamut: We’re talking government education, and later some face-to-face experiences – with “Jesus?”
Joining us for this discussion is someone who has been sounding the alarm about national Common Core standards and curriculum. Kyle Olson is publisher and founder of EAGnews.org dedicated to education reform. Kyle is a contributor to TownHall.Com and has written a book titled,Indoctrination: How Useful Idiots Are Using Our Schools To Subvert American Exceptionalism.
In Segment 2, we’re taking a listen to some soundbites from a self-appointed Apostle who wants people to read his book so that they can have real, physical encounters with Jesus Christ, face to face. His name is David E. Taylor, and he has been making some false prophecies. This would make him a ____ ______.
- Common Core and the pressure to conform (standupforthetruth.com)
- “Apostle” David E. Taylor doubles down on false prophecy (standupforthetruth.com)
- Common Core and you (standupforthetruth.com)
- Common Core lessons reducing teachers to “robots” (standupforthetruth.com)
- Common Core’s Vision of Marriage: Rest in Peace (stopcommoncoreny.wordpress.com)
- Student Speaks Up Against “Common Core” Education (lighthousetrailsresearch.com)
- Common Core strikes again. (standupforthetruth.com)
- Common Core Divides Private Schools (foxbusiness.com)
- Common Core sneaks politics into class (foxnews.com)
- Angry Md. Parents Band Together To Fight Common Core (baltimore.cbslocal.com)
- Colorado 6th Graders, Parents, Required To Take “Righty/Lefty” Survey (standupforthetruth.com)
- Common Code for the whole world