Today we are tackling something most pastors, elders and teachers need to consider: Leadership and the Kingdom of God. There are many different approaches. Church Growth, Bringing world leaders together to influence the church, getting more seats in chairs. Is this man’s kingdom or God’s Kingdom?
We’ll start with an article about the Church Growth Movement. The World Leaders Conference 2014 kicks off today in Florida, ramping up its mission to bring the Kingdom of God here on earth, a we first reported HERE.
Up first, we are looking at reaching a group of people in the world with the Gospel: Your Muslim neighbors. In every community, in every school, there are young people who are looking for truth. How do we do that effectively? A frequent guest on our program is with us today: Elijah Abraham. Once a Muslim, Elijah is now a born-again Christian and the founder and executive director of Living Oasis Ministries, reaching Muslims with the Gospel. Abraham is part of Biblical Missiology, a group dedicated to shining the light of truth on a movement called Chrislam, the blending of Christianity and Islam that has been infesting the Body of Christ and is a growing concern.
References for today’s discussion:
- “DAVOS” IS A WORD YOU SHOULD KNOW
- GLOBAL LEADERSHIP SUMMIT
- EMERGING TOWARDS CONVERGENCE
- WOULD JESUS REALLY FUND A BUSINESS?
- WATCHING: A “BILLION SOULS” AND THE WORLD LEADERS CONFERENCE
- So goes Europe, so goes the Church? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Leadership and the downside of the “Missional” movement (standupforthetruth.com)
- New World Order Bible & Chrislam (seashoremary.wordpress.com)
- “Calvary Chapel Breached” raises questions (standupforthetruth.com)
- A global “unity of the spirit,” sans Jesus (standupforthetruth.com)
- Easy Believism: What is the cure? (standupforthetruth.com)