We’re seeing the religion of secular humanism eat away at the visible church, luring many into it’s man-centered trap. How do we equip ourselves to defend the truth of God’s Word, when evolutionists, atheists, secularists and even the education system for the most part will tell you and teach your children that the Bible and science cannot possibly be reconciled?
Yesterday we invited a professed believer-turned atheist Dan Barker from Freedom From Religion Foundation to be our guest. And today we have in studio with us his counterpart, atheist-turned-Christian Dr. Jerry Bergman from The Genesis Foundation. . This Friday Dr. Bergman and Mr. Barker will be debating for an event titled, “Does God Exist?” The debate will be moderated by Mike LeMay.
He has taught biology, genetics, chemistry, biochemistry, anthropology, geology, and microbiology at the college level for over 30 years. He has 9 degrees, including 7 graduate degrees, and has authored over 800 publications.
You can learn more and register for “Does God Exist?” HERE.
- Event: Genesis Foundation Seminar by Dr. Jerry Bergman (standupforthetruth.com)
- The Legacy of Brainwashing (answersingenesis.org)
- How Evolution Undermines Scripture (preacherfrank.wordpress.com)
- Part 1: Deceiving Children about God (answersingenesis.org)
- Raising Our Children … Without God? (answersingenesis.org)