When churches and faith-based organizations decide to allow compromise into their fold – whether it be condoning unrepentant sin, or linking hands with other religions or leaders of man-centered unbiblical movements, what are congregants, members, sponsors and supporters to do? Many of you have shared stories about trying to stay true to the Scriptures, only to be told you are being contentious and dividing the Body of Christ.
This is the new “normal.” But it’s really not new at all. And it certainly doesn’t come as a surprise to Jesus, who told us 2,000 years ago that wolves would come into the church to entice the sheep, and that we are to make sure we are not deceived. We’re going to talk about change, compromise and contention today with our guest, Elijah Abraham. Once a Muslim, Elijah is now a born-again Christian and the founder and executive director of Living Oasis Ministries, reaching Muslims with the Gospel. Abraham is part of Biblical Missiology, a group dedicated to shining the light of truth on a movement called Chrislam, the blending of Christianity and Islam that has been infesting the Body of Christ and is a growing concern.
- Leadership and the Kingdom – man’s way? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Your mission field to lukewarm Christians (standupforthetruth.com)
- Beware Of The False Gospel Of The ‘Insider Movement’. (greatriversofhope.wordpress.com)
- Traditional, Transitional, Transformational – The Slow Suicide of Many Churches (standupforthetruth.com)
- Is your church “Tasting the Summit?” (standupforthetruth.com)