If you have loved ones struggling with same sex attraction or are in homosexual relationships, today’s Stand Up For The Truth is a must-hear! Our guest is Bridge of Hope Ministry‘s Ruth Christian, who once lived that lifestyle before Christ redeemed and transformed her!
Most Christians want to be a redemptive influence, but many wonder how to show Christ’s love without appearing to condone the behavior. Why is this important? Because the Church is being targeted for change. There are those with an agenda who are now systematically infiltrating Bible-preaching churches with strategic ways to force the Bride of Christ to be “gay affirming.”
The good news is that we have Good News from Jesus Christ who came to pardon all of our sins, and that even the sin of homosexuality can be wiped away and washed clean by Christ’s atoning sacrifice!
When we repent and believe on Him, Jesus gives us a 100-percent full pardon. And that is the greatest love of all.
- Gay Christian Movement Watch
- Love Flowed Down: and it was for me book by Ruth Christian
- Bridge of Hope Ministry
- Struggling with same-sex attraction? (RESOURCES!)
- Coming Out Again Ministries
- Reclamation Resource Center
- The culture shift and homosexual Christians (standupforthetruth.com)