Today we will be playing some soundbites from gay activist Matthew Vines about his new book, “God and the Gay Christian.” Vines contends that pastors are very afraid of his biblical “proof” that gay marriage is okay. Could he be right about that fear?
How we discern is as important as what we discern! Joining us for today’s discussion with Eric Barger. Eric’s Take A Stand! Ministries confronts both the culture and the Church, focusing on the troubling unbiblical trends and doctrinal issues facing Christians.
Stand Up For The Truth is a radio and online ministry that covers news of the day, trends in the church and theological issues that Christians deal with and talk about every day, and we give you a place to be educated, equipped and connected to help you discern along the way. But most importantly, we point you to Christ Jesus as our Savior, and His Word – the Scriptures, as the truth that you can depend on. In fact, you should filter everything you read, hear and consume as a believer – including what you find on this program – through the Scriptures to see if it lines up.
- Understanding Progressive Christianity(standupforthetruth.com)
- The Gospel vs the “super-gospel”(standupforthetruth.com)
- WHY IS A SADDLEBACK PASTOR TEACHING ON THE KINGDOM CIRCLES?
- Times of the signs (standupforthetruth.com)
- Unity Around What? (standupforthetruth.com)
- What do Emergents say about old-school faith? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Matthew Vines gives LGBT-affirming pastors their talking points (standupforthetruth.com)
- Albert Mohler on Matthew Vines – FREE EBOOK!
- “Gay Christianity” Refuted! | Alpha and Omega Ministries-James White
- Janet Mefferd interviews James White on Matthew Vines 4/23/2014