Jesus said that the last days would be preceded by: many false Christs that deceive many, wars and rumors of wars, and an increase in famines, pestilences and earthquakes. And that we would see a huge increase in false teaching along with a great falling away by those who claim to be committed Christians; true followers of Jesus.
We’re going to spend a good deal of time today looking at Bible verses that show us just how far the visible church is falling away.
We are galloping toward a one-world melding of religions, and the ramifications are staggering. Pope Francis has now sent a video message to Word of Faith father Kenneth Copeland, urging a reconciliation between Catholics and Charismatics. Our Story Here:
Joining us for the discussion today is Gary Kah. Gary is a researcher who has written two best-selling books explaining the goals of the one-world/interfaith movement. His books, En Route to Global Occupation and The New World Religion, are fully documented and are critical in understanding today’s global developments – including the current financial crisis. Check out Gary’s website.
- As the world and the Church converge
- A unified world?
- Marching toward a one-world faith?
- Seeing the many paths to globalization?
- A blending of religions and governments
- Just a crisis away…
- The next generation crisis
- Common Ground meeting: Pope meets with Mormon senator and Joel Osteen
- Heresies about Jesus and the trinity