Isaiah 5:20 warns us: “Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!”
Today we are taking on several controversial issues and making the stand for standing firm in a time when we are seeing this seismic, strategic shift happening. We’re seeing it in new movies like Maleficent, the modern version of Disney’s Sleeping Beauty, which is showing young minds that the evil witch is not so evil, and the good father king is actually a raving tyrant. We’re seeing it in the way churches are bringing in those who call evil good to teach us how to be leaders. And we’re seeing it in the way terrorist groups are influencing entire nations in a way that will surprise many.
We’re going to talk about all of these things in this hour, starting first with international news. Joining us in our first segment is Ryan Mauro, a National Security Analyst for ClarionProject.org,a comprehensive news source for stories you won’t find on mainstream media.You’ll want to bookmark that link and visit Clarion Project frequently!
Ryan is also the founder of WorldThreats.com, National Security Advisor to the Christian Action Network, and an intelligence analyst with the Asymmetric Warfare and Intelligence Center. Ryan has done extensive research for the Reform Party of Syria, a group dedicated to bringing democracy to that country. In 2005, he published his first book, Death to America: The Unreported Battle of Iraq, about the conflict in the Middle East.
- Seismic Strategic Shifts Due to Easing of Sanctions Against Iran (deadcitizensrightssociety.wordpress.com)
- Don’t need no church… (standupforthetruth.com)
- A darkness sweeping (standupforthetruth.com)
- Selling out: A growing trend (standupforthetruth.com)
- Here’s your Willow Creek/Global Leadership Summit research (standupforthetruth.com)
- Is your church “Tasting the Summit?” (standupforthetruth.com)
- Why I Won’t Be Attending Willow Creek’s Leadership Summit Again This Year (standupforthetruth.com)