We are going to take our time this week covering the fast-breaking news. Tomorrow, it’s all about the Pope’s call for world peace and inclusiveness. Today we will go a little more in-depth about the sudden green light over the weekend on gay marriage in Wisconsin, legalized by a federal judge. Plus the scientific truth about carbon dating evolutionists don’t want you to know.
Question: Where is the battle line to be drawn as Christians? And one of our listeners asked a very thought provoking question this morning: Now that gay marriage is legal, would you go to a gay wedding if invited? If your answer is no, what would you give as a reason? Chew on that and chime in in our second segment.
How do we keep up the good fight amid the great falling away that Jesus warned us would happen? We stay grounded in the Word and we stand with and for one another, pointing each other to the true hope we have in Christ.
In this first segment, we are joined by Jay Seegert, an author, international speaker and co-founder of the Creation Education Center. He is the author of a great resource book titled Let There Be Light. Jay knows well the attacks on God’s Word, and has been on the front lines shining light of Truth for many years.
- Getting harder to stand firm for truth? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Secularism and the college trap (standupforthetruth.com)
- Gay Marriages begin in Wisconsin after Federal Judge’s ruling (standupforthetruth.com)
- Keeping our youth from “evolving” their truth (standupforthetruth.com)
- The unintended consequences of gay marriage (standupforthetruth.com)
- Veering off-road will take you on a wide path! (standupforthetruth.com)
- Common Ground meeting: Pope meets with Mormon senator and Joel Osteen (standupforthetruth.com)