Today we’re covering what seems to be a landscape of opposites: Truth vs. relativism; freedom or persecution; Love or hate. And what about grace?
If grace is the most misunderstood teaching of the Bible, the love of God might be a close runner up. We see many scriptures that testify to the love of God toward all men. Yet we see scriptures that testify to things God hates; to the truth that God pours out His wrath in certain circumstances, and that God will judge all men and many will be condemned to eternal separation from God. That’s coming up a little later.
Up first, we need to talk about some disturbing news from our president. If you missed the news yesterday, Barrack Obama signed an executive order expanding the protections for federal workers and contractors from discrimination based on sexual orientation. This new order compels all federal contractors to affirm the LGBTQ orthodoxy, and it will escalate the ongoing persecution of Christians who want to operate their ministries and businesses in a way that honors God. Joining us for this segment is Julaine Appling of Wisconsin Family Action, a fierce advocate for marriage, family, life and liberty.
- Obama Executive Orders New Attack on Religious Liberty
- Liberals Change Word Meanings With Intent To Deceive
- Veering off-road will take you on a wide path!
- A chance to clarify faith
- The teachings of Joyce Meyer
- The unintended consequences of gay marriage
- BISHOP TONY PALMER, WHO URGED CATHOLICS AND CHARISMATICS TO UNITE, DIES IN MOTORCYCLE CRASH
- Pope to Copeland: Catholics and Charismatics must spiritually unite