Remember the shock and awe a few months ago when Pope Francis told Word of Faith pastor Kenneth Copeland that Catholics and Charismatics must spiritually unite? (Here is the video to refresh your memory:)
Yes, we continue to gallop toward a one-world melding of religions, and the ramifications are staggering.Recently more celeb pastors, a Mormon senator and even inspirational speaker Joel Osteen got an audience with the Pope.
Today, this via Christian News Network:
ROME – Two controversial TV preachers recently met Pope Francis in an effort to work toward tearing down the ‘walls of division’ between Catholics and Protestants.
Kenneth Copeland and James Robison are two religious leaders in northeast Texas known for drawing huge crowds to their services and events, and who were a part of leading the group identifying as a “delegation of Evangelical Christian leaders” in its meeting with the Roman Catholic pontiff late last month.
Copeland heads Kenneth Copeland Ministries and Eagle Mountain International Church, while Robison is an “apostolic elder” at Gateway Church and co-hosts the Life Today TV program…
- Pope to Copeland: Catholics and Charismatics must spiritually unite (standupforthetruth.com)
- The Great Convergence and the End of the Age (standupforthetruth.com)
- Common Ground meeting: Pope meets with Mormon senator and Joel Osteen (standupforthetruth.com)
- Uncommon ground? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Does the Bible really say we’re not to judge? (standupforthetruth.com)