Today we’re covering news, taking your calls and asking this question: How does God really want us to live? We’re going to share a number of Bible verses about that, such as Matthew 22:37-40, John 15:5, John 14:6, Matthew 7:13-14, and many more.
Stand Up For The Truth is a radio and online ministry that covers news of the day, trends in the church and theological issues that Christians deal with and talk about every day, and we give you a place to be educated, equipped and connected to help you discern along the way. But most importantly, we point you to Christ Jesus as our Savior, and His Word – the Scriptures, as the truth that you can depend on. In fact, you should filter everything you read, hear and consume as a believer – including what you find on this program – through the Scriptures to see if it lines up.
Subscribe (RSS | iTunes) Having trouble with this podcast? Click Here for tips. We are 100% Listener supported. Donate now! Want our news delivered? Get our WEEKLY WATCHMAN digest, published and sent to you every Friday!
- Christian Radio Station Pulls out of Michael Gungor concert
- Does the Bible really say we’re not to judge?
- Rob Bell is back, rethinking the Bible
- Friendly fire: A “Matthew 18 Moment?”
- Matthew Vines gives LGBT-affirming pastors their talking points
- Rachel Held Evans, Jay Bakker, Tony Jones push Matthew Vines’ agenda