Today we’re asking our listeners this question: Have you ever tried sharing the Hope you have in Jesus Christ with those you work with everyday? Sharing the Gospel in the workplace is no easy matter in this age of political correctness and workplace guidelines that may prohibit you. But we want to hear from you if you have ever attempted to do that. How did it go for you?
We’re going to get to your phonecalls an emails a little later in the program. But first we want to introduce you to Preston Parrish, CEO of Corporate Chaplains of America (CCA). CCA’s Mission is to “build caring relationships with the hope of gaining permission to share the life-changing Good News of Jesus Christ in a non-threatening manner.”
- Corporate Chaplains – An Excellent Employee Benefit
- Corporate Chaplains of America Names Preston Parrish Chief Executive Officer
- “Another Jesus” Calling: New Book by Warren B. Smith
- Why Genesis is not a matter of opinion
- Hate and need
- PCUSA rejects popular hymn “In Christ Alone”
- If evolution is true, Jesus is not.
- Are Mormons Christian?