What is Vision Casting? Where does it come from? And is Vision Casting Biblical? There is a way that is biblical, as our guest explains. And unfortunately, there is a broad way that a growing number of church leaders cast vision that is nowhere to be found in Scripture – but is often used to control and manipulate. Today we’re going to explore those methods with our guest.
Chris Rosebrough is the host of the daily radio program, Fighting For The Faith, heard around the world on Pirate Christian Radio, a broadcast group he founded to help Christians discern God’s Word by taking a look at what people say and teach in the name of Jesus and holding it up to the light of Scripture.
Stand Up For The Truth is a radio and online ministry that covers news of the day, trends in the church and theological issues that Christians deal with and talk about every day, and we give you a place to be educated, equipped and connected to help you discern along the way. But most importantly, we point you to Christ Jesus as our Savior, and His Word – the Scriptures, as the truth that you can depend on. In fact, you should filter everything you read, hear and consume as a believer – including what you find on this program – through the Scriptures to see if it lines up.
Subscribe (RSS | iTunes) Having trouble with this podcast? Click Here for tips. We are 100% Listener supported. Donate now! Want our news delivered? Get our WEEKLY WATCHMAN digest, published and sent to you every Friday!
As mentioned, here is Chris’ review of Troy Gramling’s Christmas Sermon.
- Creeds and profession: a dying tradition?
- Friendly fire: A “Matthew 18 Moment?”
- Chrislam: When common ground becomes shaky ground
- On plagerism, tone, and tribalism
- Can we reclaim the Church?
- Exegesis, Eisegesis and “Narcigesis?” When the Bible becomes about you
- Is Vision Casting Biblical? By Mike Ratliff
- 5 Problems With Top-Down Vision-Casting
- Is Vision Casting Biblical? – by Chris Rosebrough