Today we are looking at Progressive Christianity. It is an incredibly dangerous movement, and quite frankly, it is the yeast that has taken the Church away from the truth and toward a more tolerant, sin-affirming direction that is muddied with mushy theology. How can you tell if it has seeped into your church? And if it has, what – if anything – can you do about it.
If you’re up to it, gird your loins and check out this video of those voices strategically and intentionally coaching Christians to think about their faith in a whole new, different and exciting way that fits better with the Third Millennium than the old way of thinking that what God said is timeless:
This movement isn’t for those of us who believe that all Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work, as it states plainly in 2 Timothy 3:16-17.
- Progressive revolution – RESOURCES
- Future of Christianity Depends on LGBTQ, Minorities, and Global Church, says C21 Speakers (juicyecumenism.com)
- Letter to the Editor: Where Can My College-Age Child Receive a Four-Year Degree? (lighthousetrailsresearch.com)
- The Rise of a Parallel, Post-Biblical Christianity (9marks.org)
- THE NEXT ERA FOR PROGRESSIVE EMERGENCE
- SIX WAYS PROGRESSIVE THEOLOGY IS DESTROYING CHRISTIANITY
- PROGRESSIVE CHRISTIANITY’S REVOLUTION
- “PROGRESSIVE CHRISTIANS ENTER THE AGE OF RELEVANCY”
- CHRISTIANS USE THE BIBLE TO PROMOTE ABORTION
- MCLAREN’S CANA INITIATIVE MARKS NEW ERA FOR NEO EMERGENTS
Subscribe (RSS | iTunes) Having trouble with this podcast? Click Here for tips. We are 100% Listener supported. Donate now! Want our news delivered? Get our WEEKLY WATCHMAN digest, published and sent to you every Friday!