The plan has been in place since well before the 1960s: Destroy America by undermining Christian Churches, indoctrinating children through public education, advancing Marxism through media and Hollywood, and getting Americans addicted to government handouts. Just how close is America to a free fall and destruction of our way of life? How close are Marxist Humanists to destroying the greatest nation in the history of the world?
On today’s program we analyze the spiritual, financial and moral condition of the United States of America, a nation founded upon biblical teachings and moral Law. We discuss just how far we have fallen from our beginnings and how we have allowed enemies of America to infiltrate our government and undermine the Christian foundation of our nation.
Let’s look at Saul Alinsky‘s infamous Rules for Radicals and the Cloward-Piven Strategy; both have been used to undermine our nation and set us up for a tremendous and perhaps a fatal national fall. Just how close are we, can this trend be reversed, and what are Christians to do about all this?
- “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.
- “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.
- “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.
- “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.
- “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
- “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.
- “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news.
- “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.
- “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.
- “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.” It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.
- “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.
- “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.
- “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.
Next, the Cloward–Piven strategy is a political strategy outlined in 1966 by political activists Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven that called for overloading the U.S. public welfare system in order to precipitate a crisis that would lead to a replacement of the system.
SOME OF THE EFFECTS:
An overpowering Federal government bureaucracy that has violated the U.S. Constitution’s principles of limited Federal government power and control.
$20 trillion in national debt. Not even counting Social Security and Pension obligations: Most estimates are the nation is almost $100 trillion in debt: A system waiting to collapse.
An American public that has become addicted to government handouts. More than half the population is on direct assistance from the government.
A laziness and narcissism with Americans where they look to government to provide instead of providing for themselves.
Massive Student Loan debt that will never be repaid because of a corrupt educational system that lured young people with lies and false illusions.
The only way to get out of this fiscal mess is a complete overhaul of the debt situation in the nation: BANKRUPTCY, which leads to a Marxist State.
The Impact Points
Healthcare, Poverty, Debt, Gun Control, Welfare, Education, Religion, Class Warfare
*READ THE EXTENSIVE POST BY MIKE LE MAY AND DAVID FIORAZO, “RADICAL TAKE DOWN OF AMERICA: HAS THE LEFT WON?” BY CLICKING HERE: