Today is your program, when we read and address your questions and comments and together look to God’s Word for the answers. Some of today’s topics include:
- The timing of the rapture of the church.
- The doctrine of “once saved always saved.”
- Discrimination against Christian teachers in public schools.
- The use of wine in the Bible.
- Challenges and pressures on single Christians.
- How to witness to unbelieving parents.
- The pressures on pastors and their families.
In our first segment, Todd Friel of Wretched Radio checks in with us. We discuss finding a proper balance when sharing the gospel or speaking the truth – and doing so in love and humility. It can be harder than it sounds as people come from so many different perspectives and backgrounds. (Check out Todd weeknights at 6pm CST on Q90FM.com)