Today, we answer your questions to the best of our ability and read your comments from this week. The topics we address today include:
- The deception of Liberal Christianity.
- Why truth and doctrine is divisive.
- What is Calvinism?
- A Muslim perspective on recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.
- The lack of strong, bible-based leadership in some churches.
- Should Christians celebrate Christmas?
- Is the Church prepared to address potential sexual harassment charges?
- Why so many pastors refuse to talk about abortion/life in a mother’s womb.
- Is President Trump really a born-again believer?
- The takeover of American Churches by progressive ideology.
- Merry Christmas!
But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from the wrath of God through Him. Romans 5:8-9