Good morning Christians…it’s Friday! OK, apologies to our more seasoned listeners who know that is a knockoff of the late Paul Harvey’s Friday radio greeting. But we really do love Fridays here at Stand Up For the Truth because we turn the show’s topics over to you. Your questions and comments are the focus and here are some of the things we’ll be discussing today:
- Advice on starting a home church
- Reconciling salvation by grace and the fruit of our works in the teachings of the Bible
- “Little gods” theology espoused by many word faith preachers
- The New Age promoted at your local YMCA
- What to do when your boss asks you to stop reading your Bible during lunch hour bc some are offended
- The Mark of the Beast in the book of Revelation; voluntary or forced?
- Why do so few liberals speak up against Islam?
- And an angry letter from a (Christian?) listener who says to “judge ye not” but claims there is a special place in hell for Christian conservatives who call out the sin of homosexuality and lesbianism.
Use the form below to send in your questions and comments!