It’s a jam-packed show today, thanks so much for listening! Today’s topics include:
- The debate about whether or not President Trump is a Christian
- A church using another church’s building to have worship services
- Does God change His mind when we pray for something?
- Are all spiritual gifts still available today, and what to do when a husband and wife disagree on the issue?
- What do we know about aliens? Did God create them?
- The differences between what Catholics and Protestants believe about birth control
- What should Christians expect after the Supreme Court decision in favor of Christian baker, Jack Phillips?
- Dirty tactics liberals use to stop judicial appointees including Supreme Court nominations
- Why don’t more pastors discuss spiritual warfare?
- Have you done a podcast on how to address conflict with family members who are unbelievers?
- Public schools teaching socialism and humanism and using misleading textbooks that include rewritten American history promoting the progressive worldview