Our Friday podcast always goes by so fast because we get to discuss what you are concerned about and the things that matter to our listeners, personally. If you want to get your question or comment read on the air, use the form below and share! Please note, if we don’t address your question the next week, we will hold it over for the following Friday.
Here are the topics you want to talk about this week:
- Why did Jesus refer to Himself as the “Son of Man”?
- Growing persecution of Christians
- The balance between being politically active and clueless about government and politics
- Allowing young children to decide what gender they want to be
- The lack of discipline and parental authority today
- The massive influence and power of social media and today’s technology
- Weak believers, including some pastors, when it comes to teaching God’s word
- Lack of privacy, government surveillance
- The desperate need for apologetics in the church today
- How has Stand Up for the Truth changed and challenged Mike and David?
- Can we really make an impact for God on social media when most people have their minds made up?
- What are the basic differences between Buddhism and Christianity?