Nationally Renowned Speaker & Pop Culture Expert
Tina’s mission is about revealing how pop culture is eroding the foundational development of today’s youth and how we can rise above the assault.
For over two decades, former actress and pop culture expert, Tina Griffin has built a reputation as being a leading media expert. She’s traveled globally for the past 12 years to reveal how pop culture and media is glamorizing harmful behaviors without showing the consequences and how these messages are eroding the foundational development of today’s youth. Tina has been sharing her eye-opening pop culture message – Hollywood Exposed – at school assemblies, parent meetings, colleges, leadership conferences, music festivals, camps, cruise ships, church services and other venues. This is a very up-to-date, timely, interactive show, including quotes from celebrities as well as actual interview footage affirming that positive media, friends and choices lead to a successful life.
Children of this younger generation face enormous pressures to conform to the ways of this world that many of us never imagined or had to deal with. They are being taught that at the very least they should be accepting of any and all behaviors, lifestyles, and morals, and even approve of anything but Christ (ABC). In many cases, they are being pressured to conform to unhealthy lifestyles or be ostracized and labeled a hater and bigot.
Today, Mike and David look at more studies that have come out documenting this pressure to conform to the world – along with a few scientific studies pointing out the dangers of gender dysphoria and the media’s attempts to hide the findings from the public by reporting an extremely unbalanced (LGBTQ-approving) side of these stories.
Joining us to discuss this increasing pressure on young people is Tina Griffin, Counter Culture Mom, a conservative Christian activist who helps parents guard their children against the deceptions and evils of this secular society.
On today’s culture update, our Talking Points include:
- An update from Tina on the Save A Nation Tour
- Angela Zatopek from Houston, TX went on a reality TV show and was told she is not a “modern woman” because she is a virgin and planning to stay pure prior to marriage one day
- Tina recently shared a segment by conservative author and commentator, Michelle Malkin about data mining on students.
- The sad but massive influence godless celebrities such as Ariana Grande have on young girls, (yes, this includes young CHRISTIAN girls). We discuss her mocking of Jesus and promotion of her song about God being a woman.
- There are always concerns about video gaming and related sites, but the latest dangers warned about involve a site called, “Stream,” and another game called “Momo” has led to a few teen suicides.
- Texas billboard promoting abortion and targeting black babies
- TRANS TRAINS? ‘Thomas The Tank Engine’ Goes Gender-Neutral, ‘Multicultural
- Study Silenced for Suggesting Kids Become Transgender Due to Social Influence
- The dangers of ‘transgender’ hormone therapy