Nationally Renowned Speaker & Pop Culture Expert
Tina’s mission is about revealing how pop culture is eroding the foundational development of today’s youth and how we can rise above the assault.
For over two decades, former actress and pop culture expert, Tina Griffin has built a reputation as being a leading media expert. She’s traveled globally for the past 12 years to reveal how pop culture and media is glamorizing harmful behaviors without showing the consequences and how these messages are eroding the foundational development of today’s youth. Tina has been sharing her eye-opening pop culture message – Hollywood Exposed – at school assemblies, parent meetings, colleges, leadership conferences, music festivals, camps, cruise ships, church services and other venues. This is a very up-to-date, timely, interactive show, including quotes from celebrities as well as actual interview footage affirming that positive media, friends and choices lead to a successful life.
Words are meaningless without clear definitions. When we misrepresent the meanings and definitions of important words God uses in Scripture, all sorts of problems result including professing Christians being either ignorant or deceived.
This morning Mike and David look at eye-opening Barna Research from 2017 that shows the deeply-held beliefs of those who profess to be born-again Christians. We will compare what people believe to what the Bible teaches us about God and the Christian worldview. The results range from interesting to staggering.
In our first segment we check in with Tina Marie Griffin, Counter Culture Mom, to look the ways secular culture, Hollywood, and television are poisoning and destroying the morality of our children.
Our discussion with Tina included:
- Good news if you’re a pro-family conservative: Last Man Standing starring Tim Allen is back, this time on FOX and the season premiere had over 8 million viewers – which is higher than its final season on ABC (6.4 million). What does this tell us?
- There are TWO more concerning Netflix shows, Satanic series, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Netflix Mocks Christianity With Girls Singing Sexual Hymn ‘Sweet Jesus Inside Me’ – I saw the video and it’s both sad and disturbing.
- The nation’s libraries are hosting more Drag Queen Story Hours for Children – and some Communities are pushing back: Listener warning: maybe the vilest show, let us emphasize, ANIMATED show for kids about sex, perversion, and puberty – it’s called “Big Mouth.” This reveals how low American television viewers have fallen because it got picked up for a second season!
- WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT HALLOWEEN? Just weeks away now Oct 31st. Do you have any suggestions for Christian parents? (Link below)
- Related: Beyonce’s ex-drummer warns she was into extreme witchcraft (surprised?)
4 Every Girl campaign – click here