SEGMENT 1: For too long, too many people think of abortion as merely a “political” or a “social” issue”. Some suggest it only falls under the category of privacy: a woman’s medical decision “between her and her Doctor”. But the reality is we are talking about life or death for an innocent baby created by God in His image. Wisconsin Right to Life is one of the most prestigious, efficient pro-life organizations in our nation. Mike and David are joined by Heather Weininger, executive director of Wisconsin Right to Life to discuss pro-life issues as well as the September 24 Green Bay dinner and reception for the Veritas Society.
For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. 14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. 15 My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. 16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them. 17 How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them! Psalm 139:13-17
SEGMENT 2: YOUR COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS Comments from the week:
- Many listeners tackle the controversy involving Drew Brees, the LGBTQ, and national “Bring Your Bible to School Day” on October 3.
- Compliments on the podcast with Ab Abercrombe and the Christian perspective on counseling and psychology
- Kudos to Pastor Randy White and the John Nelson Darby Academy
- Several comments on the alleged “apology” by fake healer and prosperity preacher, Benny Hinn
- Loved Carl Kirby, apologetics, and Reasons for Hope ministry
- Comments on the great podcast with Elijah Abraham and Gary Kay on September 6
- With the left controlling most of our nation and too many Christians lacking biblical knowledge, is it just a matter of time before persecution hits?