Is the Bible sufficient? Yes! The doctrine of the sufficiency of Scripture is a fundamental tenet of the Christian faith. To say the Scriptures are sufficient means that the Bible is all we need to equip us for a life of faith and service. But when we add to Scripture, we get into all sorts of theological trouble. Cults, movements and false teachers all have sprung up when we’ve strayed from the breathed-out, closed cannon of the Bible.Read More
Search Results for: Mormonism
NOTE: Due to a glitch, we do not have today’s podcast available. But we did interview our...Read More
In light of the new direction the Emergent Church is taking, we’re covering an article later this program from Fighting For The Faith: A New 95 Theses: Challenging The Excesses of American Evangelicalism.
First, if you were an evangelical or denominational power-leader and you had one shot at speaking to a group of cult members about your faith, what would you tell them?
Joining us on today’s program is someone who knows Mormonism from the inside out. James Walker is the president of Watchman Fellowship, and a former fourth-generation Mormon himself.Read More
- Hard Scriptures to Read In God’s Word October 15, 2019
- Study on ‘Discipline of the Mind and Devotion’ October 8, 2019
- The Great Tribulation & Return of Christ: Matthew 24 October 6, 2019
- Stunning Outcome From University’s Discrimination Against Christians October 4, 2019
- God’s Ways Are Above Ours: What’s the Price of Redemption? October 2, 2019